GSXS 1000 Forum banner

How To Delete My Account?

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Admin 
G
#1 ·
My search for a new bike ended yesterday when I pulled the trigger on a KTM Super Duke GT. The GSX-S1000F would have been my second choice. I appreciate the info I got about the bike on the forum, but I now have no use for an account here. I searched through the User CP and couldn't find a way to delete my account. Maybe I'm blind and just missed it.

#6 ·
Best wishes Garry!

I have permission from my Chief Financial Officer to replace mine next year, bless her! A KTM is in the frame for me too, albeit the new crazy Duke 790. A Street Triple 765 is the other option. In my case, something a bit lighter is the main reason . Enjoy the GT - a friend has one and loves it.

#10 ·
Hey @garry ,

We don't delete accounts and/or content posted on the site. What I can do is change your username, deactivate your account and remove your email address from our database. When we do this, your account will be deactivated and anonymized and you won't be able to get back into your account. Please confirm if you want us to do this for you.

Niall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.