GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks...

Just a quick howzit from South Africa! I am in the process of purchasing a brand new GSX-S 1000 (naked) in Matte Grey.

I will post up pictures as soon as I have taken delivery of her.

In the meantime, this looks like an awesome site, looking forward to learning from the clever guys! :D

Cheers.

Poenster.

Reactions: dima_cnj

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Poenster,

Welcome. Great to have more South African's on the site. Great site with very useful information and tips. Already benefited greatly.

Cheers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. Be careful down there amigo.
Thanks Obijack! Its not as bad as everyone says it is. We live in a beautiful country, just a pity the political situation is a bit screwed up.

Hi Poenster,

Welcome. Great to have more South African's on the site. Great site with very useful information and tips. Already benefited greatly.

Cheers.
Awesome stuff! :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Obijack! Its not as bad as everyone says it is. We live in a beautiful country, just a pity the political situation is a bit screwed up.

Note sure where in SA you are, but on a positive note, we do have some amazing bike riding country and generally great weather to ride in for generally greater part of the year. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would like to know how much you paid? Left SA 17 years ago and lost track of what things cost, so im guessing a couple of million Rand?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Note sure where in SA you are, but on a positive note, we do have some amazing bike riding country and generally great weather to ride in for generally greater part of the year. ;)
I live in Benoni - so any awesome twisties are at least an hour of highway riding away. I am very jealous of you guys in Cape town. Beautiful roads and scenery down there!

Would like to know how much you paid? Left SA 17 years ago and lost track of what things cost, so im guessing a couple of million Rand?
Hahahaha!! It isnt that expensive yet, but certainly more than what you would have paid 17 years ago! Still have to go sign contracts, but the bike is on sale for one hundred and fifty Souf Efrikan Ronts! :nerd:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts