GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
That thing is bad....but like the reviewer i think it would be wasted on me.....I don't have the riding skills for it. But, if money was no object. I do like the carbon bits though and the LED blinkers....those are the OEM ones.

·
Registered
91 Posts
what's that gearbox smoothing rod/part they have pictured?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not a bad idea for someone down the line who has a ton of miles on their bike, or a blown motor and wants to re power their gsxs into an absolute beast.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Roughly $11000 Oz Dollars is £6500 , its a lot of pennies. sounds fun though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This GSXS1200 Project by PTR, was posted on 15 Sept 2015 by ESXYBOY, and had a extensive airing then.
Our Newbie OP appears to not have known this as the Thread doesn't say 'GSXS1200'.

Has anything new happened?

Rob.

Yeah, something.. a newbie has arrived on the forum. Oh NO!!! there goes there neighborhood :eek:

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
This GSXS1200 Project by PTR, was posted on 15 Sept 2015 by ESXYBOY, and had a extensive airing then.
Our Newbie OP appears to not have known this as the Thread doesn't say 'GSXS1200'.

Has anything new happened?

Rob.

Yeah, something.. a newbie has arrived on the forum. Oh NO!!! there goes there neighborhood :eek:
*raises pitchfork*

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Fuggin newbs, with their new fangled ideas and weird hair. Get off my lawn!

BTW, I would sell all your left kidneys to buy that kit. I'm slightly in love with it's understated evilness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts