GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I hope this is allowed to be shared here?

As a fellow GSX-S addict and photographer, I’m always on Instagram looking for great shots.

Then it kinda dawned on me that nobody has a dedicated page to GSX-S motorcycles and cinematic / fantastic imagery!

So as one owner to another I’ve just started the page and aim to build it up to a decent size where I can then make some custom stickers, hats etc for fans of the GSX-S!

Would love you all to swing by and submit photos / follow and help build up an amazing environment for our GSX-S motorcycles 😍

I can link back to the forum to help drive traffic back here too! Though obviously with you guys seeing it here, you already know about the forum 😃

Insta: @inthenameofgsxs
Tire Wheel Plant Motorcycle Vehicle

·
Banned
156 Posts
WOW that sounds great !! maybe we can make some coloring books and cookie recipes as well... then we can be like the Harley guys.. have GSXS toilet paper,mugs,underwear,bath towels, bed sheets, and hang flags from the top of the garage...

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW that sounds great !! maybe we can make some coloring books and cookie recipes as well... then we can be like the Harley guys.. have GSXS toilet paper,mugs,underwear,bath towels, bed sheets, and hang flags from the top of the garage...
****, an untouched avenue of gold! Want to take on the role of sour yet witty sidekick and cunty business advisor?

If not, you could always just be a complete dick to someone else online for trying to do something fun?

Let me know I’m hiring!

·
Banned
156 Posts
****, an untouched avenue of gold! Want to take on the role of sour yet witty sidekick and cunty business advisor?

If not, you could always just be a complete dick to someone else online for trying to do something fun?

Let me know I’m hiring!
well i appreciate the opportunity and will consider it but I am very expensive; considering I am one of the greatest observationists available and do have a MKTG degree.I am currently considering a position in canada.. I believe he runs the New rainbow room MOOSE lodge.. he has no knowledge of Global supply chains and is desperately in need of help.. Thank you for the offer...
White Vertebrate Cartoon Happy Organism

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i appreciate the opportunity and will consider it but I am very expensive; considering I am one of the greatest observationists available and do have a MKTG degree.I am currently considering a position in canada.. I believe he runs the New rainbow room MOOSE lodge.. he has no knowledge of Global supply chains and is desperately in need of help.. Thank you for the offer... View attachment 47320
It was worth a punt! Best of luck on the new venture, travel safe moose ❤

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think you have some good ideas. Sign me up for the underwear and the mug. Nothing I like more than sitting on my porch drinking a coffee, flashing the neighbours. 🥳

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guessing his posts on this page would warrant it after his previous posts
The price to pay for trying to be clever I guess
Permanent ban this time. The humor and the jabs were borderline. The direct & malicious insults, that was the end.
Thats a shame man, I don’t know why people feel the need to do it.

It’s way better being a community and helping each other!

·
Registered
360 Posts
We’re all human, and on occasion say things in a post that maybe is caused by other things in our lives intruding. But once it starts to get insulting, it’s best to back off. A wide variety of personalities makes any site interesting, but we all have to temper ourselves at times.

This is definitely one of the better bike sites I’ve ever been on. Keep up the good work guys! 👍🏻

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We’re all human, and on occasion say things in a post that maybe is caused by other things in our lives intruding. But once it starts to get insulting, it’s best to back off. A wide variety of personalities makes any site interesting, but we all have to temper ourselves at times.

This is definitely one of the better bike sites I’ve ever been on. Keep up the good work guys! 👍🏻
Nicely said mate! I’ve had nothing but help and guidance from the site!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have no complaints either, im on my like 2nd or 3rd account due to me coming and going. but all the info ive ever needed for this bike ive found here and contributed what info ive done or figured out here as well.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I’ve got a funny feeling six string used to own a super duke?
His replies are similar to what we used to see on the Super Duke forum 😂
That was a great forum for the 990 members until the 1290 came out then it all went down hill...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts