GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
I鈥檝e got a funny feeling six string used to own a super duke?
His replies are similar to what we used to see on the Super Duke forum 馃槀
That was a great forum for the 990 members until the 1290 came out then it all went down hill...

Registered
Ive bought and sold to many bikes.
Once upon a time I would have given my left nut just to have a bike didn't matter what is was just to have a bike.
It's funny as you get older and have a bit of $ to play with you start thinking you need to upgrade all the time.

Registered
Hey Gixus most bikes look a bit weird these days.
I was thinking of a duke 890r as I like light bikes but Im always worried about reliability on euro bikes especially with all the electronic stuff.
I used to own a 990 super duke and it was reliable for the 5 years I owned it I've also owned 2 speed triples they head clutch and dropping out off gear problems plus other stuff so I won't be buying any Triumph any time soon.
I owned a guzzy for 5 years now that looked like a proper bike and was reliable but needed about another 50hp lol it was a 750 with a mind breaking 48hp but it had good torque.
Anyhow for now I'm just sticking with the gsxs 17 model it goes good and when I ride I'm not wondering if maybe it's going to break down like I used to be thinking when out riding on the euro bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts