GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I cranked up the Beast looking Great that black and blue paint just grabs you like a magic spell and the purr of that 1k engine if that does not excite you seek help.. I put into first gear and got a small small crunch.. These modern bikes
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
the clutch basket sitting up out of the oil I suppose that is why. Anyway I took it up the street cool clear night getting the juices flowing. I went to the next street over short shifted some gears into 4th at 30 mph. Then i rolled around the corner street to head to a main street ohh i could feel the power ..leaning over back and forth to scrub the tires and feel the bike out.. I then decided to hit another main road and give her the juice NO need for the blue pill now my older friends what a rush it was like my body said hey where have you been idiot you have been riding all your life this is what it is about !!
SO I went around the "hood" and decided heck with it i am getting some beer "top case baby works every time " and fill my tank up.. I Looked around the gas station and all the young "adults" dressed up with tight dresses and banging music wanting to be cool on their way to no where checking out the old dude with the weird bike.. Yeah it felt like the same old vibe when i was 18 no club needed baby just jump on back it will be the best night of your life.. There is just Magic about motorcycles and the GSX S 1000F lets the Magic live on.. !!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I like the "dustbin". Hugely functional. I have one on my DL. Use it all the time for grocery store runs. I don't have one on my GSX, but I can definitely see the rational. ;) 👍

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,042 Posts
My two year old granddaughter could take a bath in it. :)

·
Banned
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Remove the bin and just throw a proper book bag on your back. Gsxs will be back looking good
i use it for storage helmet jacket glove at the job- and when i eat somewhere and i bring take out back.. A couple of TEXAS Chicken Fried STEAKS and gravy just about fits in there !!
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Staple food

1 - 12 of 12 Posts