GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Nice, congrats. You are in violation of rule 178.62 which states that even though we've seen every stock GSXS ever made, you still are required to post pictures, especially showing something of where you live.

Enjoy the ride, I sure love mine, I'm sure you'll love yours.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Welcome John2019!

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. A little background about yourself and MC history (and what led you to the GSX)?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, congrats. You are in violation of rule 178.62 which states that even though we've seen every stock GSXS ever made, you still are required to post pictures, especially showing something of where you live.

Sr. I apologize for being in violation of rule 178.62. :D
Here is a picture of my motorcycle:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thank you! Yes, I'm already having so much fun! I'm getting used to, learning a 1000cc class bike.;)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Ooooh nice, love the white with those wheels. Now it's time to lose the air brake hanging off the back end.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! You made a good choice! Think you will really enjoy it! Hopefully you have good weather where you are so you can ride.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do like the white :D although the picture doesn't do your blue wheels justice
You are right! I have not have a chance to take some pictures with my Canon camera, these are just cell phone pictures. This one shows the rims better:

I'll take better pictures later with a real camera.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You are right! I have not have a chance to take some pictures with my Canon camera, these are just cell phone pictures. This one shows the rims better:

I'll take better pictures later with a real camera.
Fellow Grom owner too eh? Show us your Grom :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Fellow Grom owner too eh? Show us your Grom /forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
I found only this one for now, I'll post some more pics later/forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

Here’s mine in all it’s 9hp glory

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here’s mine in all it’s 9hp glory
Wow it is nice on white! I love my Grom.
Mine has only 3K miles on it. Just use it to go down the street to the market to get a couple of tomatoes and unions when I'm cooking, when there is lots of traffic. For emergency trips:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts