GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have a pic of me cruising my favourite set of causeways a week or two ago. It seems that every mountain near me has weekend photographers in the bushes working their side hustle for beer money. I honestly can not decide if it is a good or bad thing... I like the quality of the pic though. I would have washed Blue Meanie if I knew she was on parade.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,829 Posts
There used to be a guy on the Horseshoe Pass in Wales UK. Unfortunately he gave up before I got the gsx-s1000 but I value the shots he took of a couple of it's predecessors.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I dunno. You appear to be "crossed up". Your hips and torso appear to be turned into the bike rather than the corner. Your head appears to be over the center of the bike.

Maybe a different angle would be better. Maybe one that looks out rather than into the corner.

·
Registered
55 Posts
There is a nice bloke who pops in once in a while on Old Pac here to click riders and drivers.
I like his pics and even bought one, since he pans his camera along with the subject at slow shutter speeds, which in a way captures motion.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I dunno. You appear to be "crossed up". Your hips and torso appear to be turned into the bike rather than the corner. Your head appears to be over the center of the bike.

Maybe a different angle would be better. Maybe one that looks out rather than into the corner.
Looks ok to me. I think his visor could be cleaner. Can’t see the whites of his eyes, but that could be because of the glasses. What’s really upsetting for me is that he seems to be enjoying himself. Very upsetting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts