GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 21 gsx s1000 and I'd like to install sc project slip on exhaust. I'm searching connect pipe which is install in front of muffler. Please reffer to the picture.

Product Rectangle Art Font Slope

I searched ~20 gsx s1000's connect pipe
Material property Font Household hardware Auto part Cylinder

dealer said 19~21 are the same. But is it correct?

· Registered
31 Posts
the healtech servo eliminator does not work on the new bike, I learned it the hard way. I ordered it from a local dealer, which did not work. Then I contacted Healtech directly and they sent me a fresh one from their latest batch and that did not work either. In the end they returned my money and told me that further dev is needed. This was a month ago.

· Registered
10 Posts
the healtech servo eliminator does not work on the new bike, I learned it the hard way. I ordered it from a local dealer, which did not work. Then I contacted Healtech directly and they sent me a fresh one from their latest batch and that did not work either. In the end they returned my money and told me that further dev is needed. This was a month ago.
Was this the new Healtech P/N for the GT ? It is ESE-S04. It works I have seen it.

· Registered
31 Posts
yes, they have a new one, this one works flawlessly. I returned the old one and got the new one after they finished testing it (a month later). They both have the same name ESE-S04, but the revision number is different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts