GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says, need a left side mirror. Mine got scraped up during a near-drop next to a gas pump. Luckily no fairings were injured. Please pm if you have one to sell. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are the F mirrors the same as the Nekkid? If they are, I have a set just lying around because I swapped in a set of bar end mirrors. Cover shipping and it's yours. (shoot an email to [email protected] rather than PM, I always forget to check those here)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Looking at pictures they appear to be different. More streamlined on the F. But they both look like they screw in the same and I bet you could do a direct swap of the set.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
The F mirrors are different the outer case is fixed and the mirror moves in it like a car.
Please do not insult a Naked by putting effin F mirrors on it.:eek:

Reactions: LEAVEITSTOCK

·
Registered
894 Posts
The F mirrors are different the outer case is fixed and the mirror moves in it like a car.
Please do not insult a Naked by putting effin F mirrors on it.:eek:
He's got an F, and it appears doctorbroccli is offering naked mirrors. So really, we'd be improving the eyesore of an F that Get2dachoppa owns by doing this. :D

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
He's got an F, and it appears doctorbroccli is offering naked mirrors. So really, we'd be improving the eyesore of an F that Get2dachoppa owns by doing this. :D
Doh, my bad :rolleyes:.
It would take more than mirrors to improve an F.;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are the F mirrors the same as the Nekkid? If they are, I have a set just lying around because I swapped in a set of bar end mirrors. Cover shipping and it's yours. (shoot an email to [email protected] rather than PM, I always forget to check those here)
That's a generous offer, thanks. If I cant source an F mirror for my obviously superior-looking motorcycle I'll definitely take you up on this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts