GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months and months of waiting for it to arrive I have now been sent a photo of it in the crate at my dealer.

Due to the very long wait i have basically missed this years bike season as the weather turns very cold and wet in norway and makes riding on the icy dark roads a tad bit dangerous.

My dealer very kindly lent me an MV agusta for this season and i will be taking it back and picking up my new GSX S1000F this Wednesday. This will involve 28 hour round trip starting after work tuesday evening. The weather sais heavy rain both days and i am thinking that i might use the bike trailer and the car as i don't really fancy 28 hours of being wet and cold not to mention two brand new tires and cold wet leaf covered roads with one mountain pass that i believe has had its first snow and trying to get used to the new bike all at the same time as being tired from 14 hours in the saddle already.

I will not register the bike until early next year now as it seems pointless to pay everything just to put it in the garage

I will post some pictures and plan on doing some videos of fitting lots of parts i have collected for her. This should keep me busy for a few weeks in the garage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
WOW that's crazy weather to be riding a brand new bike in mate!

Yes please TAKE THE TRAILER & pick her up, good luck!

Zac.:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do what you can do huh. You will love it dude. Even if its sitting in the garage for a bit. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts