GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went for a shall we say spirited run tonight with a mate who today bought a nearly new triumph 675r, when he lead he tried to leave me , NO CHANCE lol even in the tight twistys NO CHANCE lol, and when the zuk took the lead it was as much as he could do to stay close:D i realy like this bike, back Tyre doesnt look so good tonight lol, and for the lads who were asking about top speed ,well up to 130 had hardly any wind blast at all over that to about 145 got a bit windy >:D ALL ON A track mind you :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
suspension

went for a shall we say spirited run tonight with a mate who today bought a nearly new triumph 675r, when he lead he tried to leave me , NO CHANCE lol even in the tight twistys NO CHANCE lol, and when the zuk took the lead it was as much as he could do to stay close:D i realy like this bike, back Tyre doesnt look so good tonight lol, and for the lads who were asking about top speed ,well up to 130 had hardly any wind blast at all over that to about 145 got a bit windy >:D ALL ON A track mind you :D
Nice to know that it can keep up with the 675 in the twisty bits, did you leave the suspension stock?. What were you impressions of the suspension> I found I needed to stiffen the rebound to make it less bouncy.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yes at the moment the suspension is stock and it does need doing badly , have tried to find someone local to me who does it but nobody within about 100 miles,mine did feel rather bouncy when your pushing hard or rough roads, dont want to fiddle with it myself as i could make it worse lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do the suspension yourself pal- you can always go back to the standard settings- just change one thing at a time-loads of instructions on the net etc etc. Its not a black art, however many may say it is.

·
Registered
209 Posts
yes at the moment the suspension is stock and it does need doing badly , have tried to find someone local to me who does it but nobody within about 100 miles,mine did feel rather bouncy when your pushing hard or rough roads, dont want to fiddle with it myself as i could make it worse lol
just go a few clicks at a time. it's REAL easy, and everything is explained in the manual

1 - 7 of 7 Posts