974 Posts
It looks home made with scrap metal

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had one of these on my s1000r it was silly loud and didn't sound very nice tbh. Kept it in for commuting as all the car users heard it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey Nick, your more right than you thought.
Have a look at Google Maps. The Farm is at the centre, just zoom in and out.
https://www.google.com/maps/@52.4387604,-0.0674838,2931m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-AU

It appears to be made in a shed at the back of Farm, based on the Contact Us address.
Noise Tests don't apply here as the location said it all.

Rob.
lol

I give full credit to the builder though as i know how hard it is to build and weld out of stainless and i intend to modify my own soon but i won't be putting any mesh on the end of it as thats what makes it look rough imo, i'll be cleaning the welds up on mine also as i'm not a fan of the hot weld look on pipes and i like to see them polished but that's just a personal preference.
The laser cut logo looks good on it though.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I can't see it being any different than no can at all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
No can seems like it would be more beneficial at high revs. This thing has 50% of the outlet covered by the part welded in with the circles stamped into it. I would think this would sound super raspy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
No road legal stamp = fine and extra risk of paying big money to get whole bike tested and get my plates back. cant see its worth paying money for that sorry :(

·
Registered
464 Posts
No can seems like it would be more beneficial at high revs. This thing has 50% of the outlet covered by the part welded in with the circles stamped into it. I would think this would sound super raspy.
They do one with and one without the mesh.
It looks like something someone made in a barn and probably sounds like it aswell tbh. Compared with the stock exhaust it seams like a downgrade to me, cheapens the bike.
I love the stock exhaust, only the cs racing exhaust comes close to looking better imo.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
They do one with and one without the mesh.
It looks like something someone made in a barn and probably sounds like it aswell tbh. Compared with the stock exhaust it seams like a downgrade to me, cheapens the bike.
I love the stock exhaust, only the cs racing exhaust comes close to looking better imo.

Bingo, I love the stock exhaust as well. I'm tired of having bikes so loud they're annoying to ride for more than a few minutes. I might get the silver shield powder-coated, but that's about it. If I did actually end up replacing it, I'd just get the ~$250 M4 slip on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts