GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT+ blue
160 Posts
Congrats! They actually got one of those in at my dealer here in North Carolina and sold it quickly. I'm not sure if it was special ordered and the buyer backed out, or if it was dealer stock ordered. Same exact bike, I didn't go see it as they are 90 minutes away and am waiting for my GT+

·
Registered
851 Posts
I traded my Triumph Trident 660. No regrets. Just got to find some bar-end mirrors for this monster.
Little bit more horse power over the 660..👍🏼
I've owned 2 speed triples 08 models first one was brand new and it had a lot of issues so I sold it thinking I just bought a Friday special.
So I bought another 08 in 2017 had clutch problems so I sold it so no more triumph for me lol..
I've owned 6 suzuki's over the years with no problems except for a recall on 06 gsxr 1000 but apart from that they've been awsome.
So enjoy the New bike..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I haven't even been too the bike shop to look at one of these yet. 😥
I did last week, and was told come back next year.
The only one's coming here this year are those who paid the $1000 deposit early this year or last year, before online deadline.
Nothing for demo's or Dealer stock. Was there any Dealer who placed his own deposit with a employee or a relatives name to get a shop bike to 'privately' demo ?
Surely not. ? Suzuki would screw them I would think, if they could prove it.

Rob.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice !! Can you tell me where you got the Grafix from? Thanks
I got the graphics from my local Suzuki dealer and they said that they get them from a manufacturer in France I think? I'll have to ask them for the details. They also do the moto GP factory Suzuki colours as well (Metallic blue and silver), which will look fantastic on your machine. 👍

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was lucky to get confirmation from my boss today that I will have my bike in early 2023 as he and one of the Sydney dealership have been hassling the Suzuki rep about getting stocks even tho Suzuki are not excepting or opening orders for the next batch of GSX S 100GT bikes yet. I now know that I and a few of our customers who place orders will get the allocated bikes early next year.
Just goes to show having at least 2 dealerships here in Australia pushes the company to allow them to get stocks. It might be because they sell so many of the Suzuki Brand they are able to get these. Regardless to say I am now a lot more confident that the bike will be new in 2023 built and complied.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts