GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Just collected my Gsx f model and waiting to it good try out, I have just came off a mt09 tracer and after 18mts still could not Gel with it, a good bike but with a lot of issues and not a 10/10 bike more like a 7/10 , I test rode a Gsx and I gelled straight away I had a z1000sx before the tracer and my gut feeling so far is this is as good if not better than that , the first thing I noticed is how small it feels compared to those other bikes , getting in though my awarkward garage door is a breeze now , looking forward to riding it more when the weather gets better ,and love this site it gave me the confidence to change, as all bikes have issues and reading the posts, the main issue is the off on throttle, well compared to my tracer it's nothing I found I could overcome the switch like feeling by letting the clutch bite a little first and a smooth throttle opening , it's miles better than the constant throttle issue that that the tracer had up to 3000 rpm
Hope you all have a happy new year and can't wait to participate with the site
Parablob:laugh:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome and Happy New Year. Glad you like the bike. I've had a few bikes over the years and this is certainly one of the easiest to ride and after a few tweaks I'm really happy with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts