GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Morning ladies and gentlemen I hope everyone's Friday is going great. I just signed up to the forum this morning. Bored at work and thought it might be cool. This is my first post ever anywhere. I'm not a social media guy so this will be a bit of a learning curve for me. Hopefully I can become somewhat of a contributing member 馃榿

Registered
Welcome Rstewart41, wondering if the "41" refers to your year of birth? If so you would be the same age as me. I made my first post anywhere on a motorcycle forum. Hadn't got a clue about how to get on but I survived. This place is the most informative, friendly and civilized I have come across. Also I don't post anywhere else so I guess that makes me an out of fashion fogey.
PS I'm guessing your British and probably English.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I just wanted to apologise to everyone who welcomed me here back in March. I am just now figuring out how to post back to others. I appreciate the welcome. Yes that's my model in the picture. No 41 was not the year I was born 馃槣 that's just the number they gave me in my email address. I was born in 74 in Michigan. Now that I know how to do this I'll move to the general discussion area and maybe tell you guys what I've done to my bike so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts