GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,
I'm about to order K-Tech shock for my 2016 F. After scanning this forum it appears K-Tech is the most cost effective solution that is also relatively easy to install. Hyperpro is a close second followed by Wilbers.
One of the riders mentioned omniracing.net and they list the shock I need (279S-015-230-020)
for $705 shipped to US from Italy.
Anybody can recommend a better place to order?
Thanks,
D.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Everybody,
I'm about to order K-Tech shock for my 2016 F. After scanning this forum it appears K-Tech is the most cost effective solution that is also relatively easy to install. Hyperpro is a close second followed by Wilbers.
One of the riders mentioned omniracing.net and they list the shock I need (279S-015-230-020)
for $705 shipped to US from Italy.
Anybody can recommend a better place to order?
Thanks,
D.
Seems pretty cheap mine was 785.00 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
653 Posts
@dima-mke

I just ordered mine a few minutes ago from the website you mentioned (omniaracing.net) and it was only $484.76 + $46.98 for shipping via DHL Express. The total was $531.74 shipped to Pennsylvania. It's the same part number you posted, as well. I thought it seemed incredibly cheap, so I jumped on it. Hopefully it works out and I actually get it! 😬

Here's a screenshot of my order confirmation email from them to show the price and part number I ordered, along with my PayPal receipt. I blocked out my name and addresses and it's written in Italian, but all the important stuff is visible.

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Circle

·
Registered
653 Posts
That's an incredible deal. It is listed for $532 now + shipping. I ordered mine on ebay from Italy as well for $565+shipping.
It certainly is a good deal. I'm ecstatic about it and even at the price you paid I would have felt the same way. Much better than paying the $800+ it goes for here in the States. Gotta love saving a bit on good kit.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have ordered a Bitubo XXZ31. Would be interesting to compare our ride impressions.
The Bitubo shocks I've seen on eBay caught my eye and definitely seem to be priced very well. I searched around for more info on them, but couldn't find much in regards to their GSX-S versions. They do seem to have excellent feedback when it comes to other bikes, though. I'll be interested in hearing about your experience with the one you ordered and I'll post with my thoughts on the K-Tech once I get it and install it. There's a lot of positive feedback here about the K-Tech, but one more review can't hurt!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts