GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered

Registered
$715 sounds pretty decent, especially with some height adjustability.

My Wilburs 641, due any day now, was $914, including $75 for tax.
I of course have no idea how they compare otherwise.

Registered
It would be only $765 to me locally with tax added. Yea it鈥檚 a **** good deal. Not sure if any over seas offer but I highly doubt they鈥檒l honor it for over seas sale.

Revzilla is a good company though. I鈥檓 currently waiting on a pair of Alpinestars shoes from them on an exchange due to a sizing issue and so far the deal has been smooth.

Registered
It would be only $765 to me locally with tax added. Yea it鈥檚 a **** good deal. Not sure if any over seas offer but I highly doubt they鈥檒l honor it for over seas sale.

Revzilla is a good company though. I鈥檓 currently waiting on a pair of Alpinestars shoes from them on an exchange due to a sizing issue and so far the deal has been smooth.
Speaking of revzilla, it was only a couple days ago that I discovered they
have (and have had) moto journalism content sort of on their site.

And a lot of it isn't bad, imho.

https://www.revzilla.com/common-tread

Oops. Sorry for the thread corruption.

=======>>>>>>>Back to the K-Tech shock.

Registered
I got the Wilbers 641 with reervoir under the seat, but word must go out, anyone buying a GSXS the real price is the bike PLUS A WORKABLE REAR SHOCK ABSORBER NOT THE STANDARD POGO STICK

Registered
Overkill - maybe, but I love my 641. Superb shock.
perfect & good to know as I have a non-refundable deposit which means at the end of the month ipay the rest & they ship immediately. I do not use the bike on track so I want to make sure i do not regret not getting the compression.

Thanks pal : 641 Nightline , Cant wait

21 - 29 of 29 Posts