GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had installed the Shogun frame sliders over the weekend, but I just received some blue inserts for them today, so I put those on. I had ordered a Suzuki tank bag and ring (actually an SW-Motech with Suzuki branding) a few days ago, and I haven't received the bag yet, but the ring arrived today, so I installed that. I also got in the mail today the Kaoko throttle lock and installed that. Pretty productive day for S1000F farkling. ;)
Here's a couple of pics of the sliders.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I had installed the Shogun frame sliders over the weekend, but I just received some blue inserts for them today, so I put those on. I had ordered a Suzuki tank bag and ring (actually an SW-Motech with Suzuki branding) a few days ago, and I haven't received the bag yet, but the ring arrived today, so I installed that. I also got in the mail today the Kaoko throttle lock and installed that. Pretty productive day for S1000F farkling. ;)
Here's a couple of pics of the sliders.
I put on a tank ring the other day as well. I have an SW Motech tank bag on the V-strom 1000 and was considering getting a similar bag for the GSX-S since there's no other luggage. (I bought a tail bag for it that straps on the rear "seat" but it is in the way of throwing my leg over and always pressing into my back when riding, so off it goes.) Then it hit me that I could just get a tank ring for the Gixxus and swap the bag back and forth. Voila!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got mine from Revzilla, and here's the link.
And, yea, they seem really nice for the price. They seem very high quality, fit perfectly, were easy to install, and replacement parts are readily available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts