GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Absolutely! Sound is fantastic. Bolts up same as GSXS system. They are the exact same chassis, only plastics different.

pulled good after 5-6k before...now is a mule kick. Love it. Do not have a tuner on to nor flash & seems excellent.
will flash/dyno tube eventually ($ permitting) just to get fueling spot on & smoothed out. But zero pops or anything like that. Runs great.
Liter I-4 bark is infectious! Can't get enough...!

Registered
Looks epic, good result, have been looking at Katana rear pipe for my Gsxs and the manufacturer couldn't confirm it would fit, you seem to have answered my questions. Thank you.(y)(y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Looks epic, good result, have been looking at Katana rear pipe for my Gsxs and the manufacturer couldn't confirm it would fit, you seem to have answered my questions. Thank you.(y)(y)
It will ONLY fit to M4 header, (if you didn't know) as they exit at a different point & are a different diameter of OE.
Where you can use any slip-on with Arrow headers, you can not with the M4.
I actually emailed them asking about a link pipe & their Tech 1 muffler set up with no answer as of yet.
Personally I like the fuller system. Love my M4 system though! 100% happy with it.
Can't wait to get it flashed & a quality air filter on it.
0E86649B-B571-4CC7-9FF0-8BC72883979E.png

1 - 11 of 11 Posts