GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yoshimura R77 full system, Fits up nice, usual Yoshi quality, its loud.
Tuned with Woolich software.
Woolich Race Tools, Q/S, works sweet on both up and downshift, likes some load and revs on the engine, use clutch around town.
Supersprox 47T rear and EK chain. You can change the sprocket without fully removing the rear wheel. Chain break/rivet tool makes life a lot easier here.
RG tail tidy and black radiator guard, both fitted up easily, happy with the quality and improves the rear look out of sight, I wasn't a fan of the original set up.
Rizoma mirrors, fitting kit supposedly for the GSX wasn't the same thread as OEM bar mounts. I cut a bolt down to suit, take your time to get the length right so it all tightens up at the right angle and then reuse the OEM rubber boots.
Really happy with how she's coming along.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did a full system and mine through an FI code - I have an EXUP eliminator buddy but have no clue where the **** the connectors are located on the Katana?? Do you know where the plugs/connectors for the servo buddy are? :S I can't find an answer anywhere online.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did a full system and mine through an FI code - I have an EXUP eliminator buddy but have no clue where the **** the connectors are located on the Katana?? Do you know where the plugs/connectors for the servo buddy are? :S I can't find an answer anywhere online.
Left the exhaust valve servo in place and plugged in on my Kat mate, just disconnected the actuator cables, no engine light. You could give Russell at Dyno Time in Wangara a call, he will likely know the connector location and he's pretty helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Odd I did the same thing - disconnected the cables and left everything else in place but got an FI code :( I might give him a buzz cheers!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Order a Woolich cable and fit it, then have someone disable the ECU.

Works out cheaper than adding boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7 Posts
I already have a servo buddy I bought - didnt realise finding and accessing connectors would be so hard, am a visual person so still at a loss without pictures of the location haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts