GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts

I just have this only...and I tuck it under the handlebar to keep from flapping around.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I just don't keep the bike key on a ring with anything else

My jacket has plenty of zippered pockets, so when it comes out of the ignition it goes straight into my inide left breast pocket, nothing else goes in there but the security fob.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just don't keep the bike key on a ring with anything else

My jacket has plenty of zippered pockets, so when it comes out of the ignition it goes straight into my inide left breast pocket, nothing else goes in there but the security fob.
Same, but it goes into my zippered right pants pocket.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yep same here, key rings flapping around would annoy me so it's the key only and into the pants pocket when not riding

·
Registered
400 Posts
Knocked up one of these paracord snake knots for mine, hangs on the key rack and doesn't damage the paintwork, plus its a meter of cord in an emergency.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I keep just the key all by itself on a cloth/felt key ring, just like Lee's picture, and I keep the disk lock and key under the passenger seat. My Harley had keyless entry key fob so it just stayed in my pocket the whole time. With today's technology, I don't know why everyone isn't doing that now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts