GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had to share this with y'all, as I absolutely love these gloves! I normally use a light, vented "summer glove", but after riding a while my right hand sometimes starts to cramp up.

I saw a pair of these Fox D-30 gloves on the rack when browsing in a Dealership recently, thought "what the ****, I'll try them" - and they turned out to be incredible! Granted, they do not offer maximum protection, but are super comfortable and "stretchy". Apparently designed for mountain biking and Enduro.

The parts counter guy actually said "yeah, the Border Patrol guys go crazy for these things" (good shooting glove?)

You can actually take your wallet out of your back pocket and get money out with these gloves on! It's almost like not wearing a glove.

So if you want to try a super light, thin, amazingly comfortable stretchy glove that doesn't bunch-up at the palm and fatigue your hand, you should try these!

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Racing-Defend-D3O-Glove/dp/B07NHJD8H8/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=fox+d30+glove&qid=1569803724&s=automotive&sr=1-4

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I love light breathable gloves, and I'm also vegi, so I don't buy leather. My favorite gloves are Dainese Bora. (very similar to Rapido1's. I got the black/gray).
It's always a trade off between safety and comfort, These hit the mark for me.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love light breathable gloves, and I'm also vegi, so I don't buy leather. My favorite gloves are Dainese Bora. (very similar to Rapido1's. I got the black/gray).
It's always a trade off between safety and comfort, These hit the mark for me.
Mike, these Fox are much thinner/lighter than the Bora's ... and they have a "stretchy" material super comfortable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts