GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
You know, my one complaint about the M4 exhaust is how ugly it is. However, that flat black pipe with the color of your bike seems to work better than on any other bike I've seen an M4 on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, my one complaint about the M4 exhaust is how ugly it is. However, that flat black pipe with the color of your bike seems to work better than on any other bike I've seen an M4 on.
I dont think its ugly, as a matter of fact, I like the small size. It doesnt cover the whole rear wheel and swing arm, like some. Just personal preference.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hey man, your bike is looking GREAT! Everything looks like it was made that way from the factory and it looks classy and well finished. Thanks for posting up some pics. I was wondering how the upgrades were going. The windscreen and exhaust seem perfect.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, your bike is looking GREAT! Everything looks like it was made that way from the factory and it looks classy and well finished. Thanks for posting up some pics. I was wondering how the upgrades were going. The windscreen and exhaust seem perfect.
The flash and exhaust have her screaming and flying! Shout out to Dano's tune! The screen does what I hoped it would do.... Gives me something to get behind at triple digits speeds under acceleration and takes a little pressure off at hiway cruising speeds without totally killing the naked look (opinion).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts