GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Why does that article say Suzuki does not offer heated grips? I have them. They work great.
Gixxus, I always wonder about that comment as well...especially when you could hook up heated grips to a lawnmower using Oxfords kit. 80.00, and two wires. Honest, I promise i'm ok if Suzuki may have neglected this option...I can do it!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Gixxus, I always wonder about that comment as well...especially when you could hook up heated grips to a lawnmower using Oxfords kit. 80.00, and two wires. Honest, I promise i'm ok if Suzuki may have neglected this option...I can do it!
Sorry if I was mis-interpreted. I meant that I have GENUINE Suzuki heated grips. Not aftermarket. Got them right out of a Suzuki brochure and had the dealer install them.

·
Registered
285 Posts
dud grips

Why does that article say Suzuki does not offer heated grips? I have them. They work great.
Suzuki maybe withdrawing them . I had them fitted by dealer before pickup. They are hopeless. LHS works well RHS next to nothing ,Suzuki Australia told my dealer to exchange them ,under warranty for oxford grips . See my post elsewhere Dud OEM grips

1 - 9 of 9 Posts