1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sounds like he's enjoying then.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Why does that article say Suzuki does not offer heated grips? I have them. They work great.
Gixxus, I always wonder about that comment as well...especially when you could hook up heated grips to a lawnmower using Oxfords kit. 80.00, and two wires. Honest, I promise i'm ok if Suzuki may have neglected this option...I can do it!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Gixxus, I always wonder about that comment as well...especially when you could hook up heated grips to a lawnmower using Oxfords kit. 80.00, and two wires. Honest, I promise i'm ok if Suzuki may have neglected this option...I can do it!
Sorry if I was mis-interpreted. I meant that I have GENUINE Suzuki heated grips. Not aftermarket. Got them right out of a Suzuki brochure and had the dealer install them.

·
Registered
285 Posts
dud grips

Why does that article say Suzuki does not offer heated grips? I have them. They work great.
Suzuki maybe withdrawing them . I had them fitted by dealer before pickup. They are hopeless. LHS works well RHS next to nothing ,Suzuki Australia told my dealer to exchange them ,under warranty for oxford grips . See my post elsewhere Dud OEM grips

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bandit. This rant is in no way meant to disrespect you but why do people say seen when they mean saw? "Just saw this short article" or "I have just seen this short article" would be correct. OK, high horse rant over. Thanks for the link!

<<<<<< sits in naughty corner :|

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Well, I saw that coming. And now that we have seen the consequences we must all agree to try harder in the future.
Yes, I do mean you to...two..too!>:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts