Selling a Leo Vince LV-10 slip-on exhaust in their matte stainless finish (part number 15225). Includes link pipe, LV-10 muffler, dry carbon fiber heat shield, installation hardware, and original packaging. This will fit the stock 45mm muffler outlet, as well as headers with the larger 51mm outlet. I ran this for a few hundred miles on a Lextek and an Arrow header and it produced a very aggressive sound. I prefer the sound of this slip-on over the Akrapovic, but I've decided to stick with the Akra as I've already had it modified to fit the Arrow header.

Asking $140 shipped (U.S. buyers). Payment can be made via Zelle, CashApp, PayPal F&F, or PayPal G&S plus 4% to cover the fees. If you want it, please post here and then email me at the address below. I will respond to an email immediately, whereas I may not see a message here for a couple days.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

ETA: I forgot to mention that the gravel screen has been removed. It was factory installed with a few small tack welds to the inside of the muffler. I inserted needle nose pliers through the screen at the location of each tack weld and gave the screen a twist. This was effective at releasing the tack welds and allowing the screen to be removed without damage. It looks much better without it, IMO.