When I was looking I did bot see them on USA eBay. EBay.com
Maybe on eBay.eu or .uk they would have been on🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Similar but mounted lower and inward. Visibility is surprisingly good with my wider handlebar. Less practical though since it takes your eyes off the front of the road.

I'll see if I can get used to it because I prefer the look. In my youth, I used to only use a single tiny CRG lane splitter bar end mirror on my GSXR. Wasn't too bad then. Of course, never really had to worry about people coming up from behind me in those days.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
I have the same bar end mirrors have yet to mount them, How do you like them? I want to mount mine the same as yours.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have the same bar end mirrors have yet to mount them, How do you like them? I want to mount mine the same as yours.
No issues so far. I like them, certainly more than the CRG Arrow knockoffs I had before.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed the Motogadget m.View Flight glassless bar end mirrors. Let’s see how they hold up, but I think the mirror polished metal finish instead of using glass is really cool.
Hey good sir. I just bought these mirrors.. What kind of adapter are you using? Can you link me to them? havent installed bar ends before, so all help would be appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,678 Posts
Another way to waste your money. Rizoma

21 - 28 of 28 Posts