GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a Lextek stainless header for the GSX-S1000 (I believe this also fits the new Katana). Complete header assembly from engine to slip-on. Includes all four head pipes, both secondary collectors, mid-pipe, tension springs, mounting hardware, heat shield bracket, four new exhaust gaskets, spring puller/installer, and the original Lextek packaging. The only thing you'll need to add is a slip-on.

I purchased this a few months ago directly from Lextek in England and have ridden approximately 700 miles since installing it. Great system with excellent fit, finish, and performance. There's nothing wrong with it, I just decided to go another direction.

Asking $230 shipped. Payment can be made via Zelle, CashApp, or PayPal. If using regular PayPal (not F&F), please include 4% to cover the fees. If you're interested, please message me directly. Thanks!

The pictures below were taken during installation. Having now been used, the pipes have started to turn gold, which can be seen in the last picture. The system has been removed from the bike and is ready to ship. If you would like pictures other than what's shown here, please don't hesitate to message me!

Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Plant Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Automotive design

White Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Crankset Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Musical instrument Automotive lighting

·
Registered
6 Posts
Selling a Lextek stainless header for the GSX-S1000 (I believe this also fits the new Katana). Complete header assembly from engine to slip-on. Includes all four head pipes, both secondary collectors, mid-pipe, tension springs, mounting hardware, heat shield bracket, four new exhaust gaskets, spring puller/installer, and the original Lextek packaging. The only thing you'll need to add is a slip-on.

I purchased this a few months ago directly from Lextek in England and have ridden approximately 700 miles since installing it. Great system with excellent fit, finish, and performance. There's nothing wrong with it, I just decided to go another direction.

Asking $230 shipped. Payment can be made via Zelle, CashApp, or PayPal. If using regular PayPal (not F&F), please include 4% to cover the fees. If you're interested, please message me directly. Thanks!

The pictures below were taken during installation. Having now been used, the pipes have started to turn gold, which can be seen in the last picture. The system has been removed from the bike and is ready to ship. If you would like pictures other than what's shown here, please don't hesitate to message me!

View attachment 46552

View attachment 46553

View attachment 46554

View attachment 46555

View attachment 46556

View attachment 46557

View attachment 46558

View attachment 46559

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello!

Love these headers! I'm one month away from my factory warranty expiration so then i can install the headers with the cat delete! Speaking of cat delete, did you need to do anything after removing the cat? O2 sensor? Any check engine lights on? I just don't want any headaches from deleting the cat? Will the $230 cover shipping to the Philippines? Please let ne know so i can buy them? O wouldn't be able to purchase them for another 2 weeks or so? Thank you so much

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hello!

Love these headers! I'm one month away from my factory warranty expiration so then i can install the headers with the cat delete! Speaking of cat delete, did you need to do anything after removing the cat? O2 sensor? Any check engine lights on? I just don't want any headaches from deleting the cat? Will the $230 cover shipping to the Philippines? Please let ne know so i can buy them? O wouldn't be able to purchase them for another 2 weeks or so? Thank you so much
@LAPD4235

Although it isn't completely necessary, it's best to get the bike tuned or flashed after removing the oxygen sensor, exhaust valve, and catalytic converter by installing a full aftermarket exhaust system. You'll get the best performance gains that way, and it will also disable the check engine light that will appear after deleting the emissions equipment. If you don't want to tune or flash the bike, there are other ways to keep the light from coming on. You can also keep the oxygen sensor installed if you want, as the Lextek header will allow you to reinstall it in the original location.

I'd be happy to ship it to the Philippines, but I would have to ask for additional funds to cover the international shipping. I'd guess around $35 would work. Either way, it would still cost substantially less than buying them new from Lextek in England. And I have no problem waiting the two weeks until you're ready to purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts