GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - just joined the Forum!
I have a 2016 GSX-S 1000F and love it. Only issue is with a tail tidy I get soaked up the back every time it rains!! Anyone got any suggestions please?........... Thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi Lizzie,

Welcome to the forum.

Dont ride when it rains ;-)

Reactions: Davethesparky

·
Registered
974 Posts
Or put the original back on ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi - just joined the Forum!
I have a 2016 GSX-S 1000F and love it. Only issue is with a tail tidy I get soaked up the back every time it rains!! Anyone got any suggestions please?........... Thanks
I took the old fender, cut it up, and made a small extension for the tidy tail out of it. Still looks good, but is just long enough to do the job.

Look at post 13 in this threads for pics of what I did. There are also some good ideas from other guys in that thread as well

http://www.gsxs1000.org/forum/gsxs-...161-pebbles-stuck-between-seat-rear-cowl.html

Reactions: Lizzie

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Welcome Aboard !
Unfortunately you will still get a wet back even with the the original tail on it so I wouldn't recommend going back to stock.
I haven't seen a rear hugger I like yet that stops it. You might want to look at some of the mods which have been done or keep searching the net and see if there are any new ones out there yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts