GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2016 GSXS1000 and am getting acclimated to it. So far I love everything about it saving the meth junky throttle response. I sneezed while I was rolling in second gear and lifted the front end .... that's not normal ;)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Picked up a 2016 GSXS1000 and am getting acclimated to it. So far I love everything about it saving the meth junky throttle response. I sneezed while I was rolling in second gear and lifted the front end .... that's not normal ;)
Oh yea... I guess you didn't own it before Suzuki issued the "Do Not Sneeze" technical service bulletin. It wasn't actually a recall, but they were requesting that owners do not sneeze while in motion on this motorcycle. I think it was TBS-136899, but I don't remember for sure. It said dealers should make sure the owners have no allergies or something to that effect.
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahah ... nice.

Oh yea... I guess you didn't own it before Suzuki issued the "Do Not Sneeze" technical service bulletin. It wasn't actually a recall, but they were requesting that owners do not sneeze while in motion on this motorcycle. I think it was TBS-136899, but I don't remember for sure. It said dealers should make sure the owners have no allergies or something to that effect.
:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sneeze if you please after turning the keys but know how to wheelie or land on your knees, thats from Dr. Seuss's Suzuki chronicles. Sorry fellas figured I would keep the sneezing theme going haha. A big welcome to brainchill!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts