GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Slip-on Exhaust for my GSX S1000. If anyone has one for sale, let me know that :)

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
675 Posts
OK , i have the stock Silver & Black , not using any just the link pipe that replaces the muffler / silencer.
loud but not like a chopper & 10kg lighter. something to consider maybe
Wait, you're running a decat link pipe with no can? Doesn't it look ghetto af?

·
Registered
189 Posts
no it doesn't , in my opinion the stock black can is the nicest i can find for this bike all the others look ridiculous to me - apart from SC project & the CSR from Brazil which is £700 - Akropivic are too big , Black Widow is cheap & tacky looking.

i like subtle & understated not garish like some of the cans people ruin their bikes with 😂 I've shredded about 10kg doing this

i just need to purchase / fabricate a nice looking black end Cap for it or I'll Cerrakote it (better idea) in fact I might blue it today with heat & used oil

·
Registered
675 Posts
no it doesn't , in my opinion the stock black can is the nicest i can find for this bike all the others look ridiculous to me - apart from SC project & the CSR from Brazil which is £700 - Akropivic are too big , Black Widow is cheap & tacky looking.

i like subtle & understated not garish like some of the cans people ruin their bikes with 😂 I've shredded about 10kg doing this View attachment 43497

i just need to purchase / fabricate a nice looking black end Cap for it or I'll Cerrakote it (better idea) in fact I might blue it today with heat & used oil
That doesn't look bad at all. Did you chop down the heat shield to fit or did you custom fab one from scratch?

·
Registered
189 Posts
That doesn't look bad at all. Did you chop down the heat shield to fit or did you custom fab one from scratch?
I was incredibly fortunate , thw stock exhaust is silver , why they put silver with this variant i don't know.

Looks much better with black , so i brought a black exhaust on ebay for £60 , whoever sold it was it Brought a black Widow setup & they sent that heat shield , so potentially It's a black Widow shield.

I'll check.

the link pipe on ebay is made by Toro , think they have a website too. sounds awesome too

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was incredibly fortunate , thw stock exhaust is silver , why they put silver with this variant i don't know.

Looks much better with black , so i brought a black exhaust on ebay for £60 , whoever sold it was it Brought a black Widow setup & they sent that heat shield , so potentially It's a black Widow shield.

I'll check.

the link pipe on ebay is made by Toro , think they have a website too. sounds awesome too View attachment 43498
I must say that looks rad. Maybe get a 90• end cap and slant cut it. I just put on an M4 can, sounds good but yours is real trick lookin; probably sounds even better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts