GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched and someone mentioned this company back in 2016 but I think it's worth bringing back up. Reasonable price for JUST the seat covers.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They're Canadian (albeit on the far West coast) but I'd consider reaching out to them on a Group Buy. MSRP = $150 USD or $195 CAD. Pic says "seat covers" so assume it's both.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turns out the rear seat is extra … still ordered a set. Can't wait to see what they look like.

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you are changing the seat cover may as well look into some extra padding if you want to experiment comfort wise.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thought occurred to me but with a 31" inseam, I can't afford a higher seat height. Plus I have no issues with seat comfort myself.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the bike with the seat covers. The stitching is causing a bulge on the sides as you can see but hoping a water mist and some time in the hot sun will tighten that leather section down.

·
Registered
260 Posts
How was the install? Do these covers slip over the existing cover, or did you have to remove the OEM cover? And keep us posted on the fitment. Having extra material is a showstopper for me but, if these eventually conform, then I'm going to pick up a set. Good find, thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How was the install? Do these covers slip over the existing cover, or did you have to remove the OEM cover? And keep us posted on the fitment. Having extra material is a showstopper for me but, if these eventually conform, then I'm going to pick up a set. Good find, thanks!
You don't have to remove the old seat covers although I did as per their recommendation. If I had my time back, I'd probably try it first although it is a tight fit even without the stock covers in place and the extra material under the seat would look a mess and may affect fitment back on the bike.

I used a handheld staple gun but a pneumatic one would work better … an upholsterer shop may be a better option for anyone else and they may get it tighter although I can't see how that side piece that's bulging a bit can be made any tighter due to the way the stitching was done.

Reactions: lost

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've got these one on mine, couldn't be happier with the fit considering I fitted them.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts