GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all my fellow gsxs1000 owner! Bought a brand spankin' new red/black w/ abs. I love it!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi, I got the New Red/Black F model a few weeks back, very happy with mine so far.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hello to all my fellow gsxs1000 owner! Bought a brand spankin' new red/black w/ abs. I love it!

Was their no blue ones left? Sorry to hear that :)
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
There was plenty of blue ones left, i wanted different didnt want to be like everyone else.. lol

That's a bit 'tongue in cheek' saying that around here.

The R+B garage décor is the most popular paint combo chosen by 98% of those of discerning taste.
Gray is choice chosen for those 'different' devotee's of the Our GSXS1K.
2% are the colour blind Blue Fan Club, who thought they had bought an all Red bike.

Rob.
(now ducking for cover)

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's a bit 'tongue in cheek' saying that around here.

The R+B garage décor is the most popular paint combo chosen by 98% of those of discerning taste.
Gray is choice chosen for those 'different' devotee's of the Our GSXS1K.
2% are the colour blind Blue Fan Club, who thought they had bought an all Red bike.

Rob.
(now ducking for cover)
You must live in tazzie.... only someone from there would buy a black vehicle in the country that laughs at everyone else when they say they are experiencing a "heat" wave.

Blue reflects all of that heat, so i'm riding nice a cool in the heat of summer! :D

*ps no really, the only reason for that is due to my jacket being saturated by sweat and is now cooling down ala old school water bag infront of car ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mYcBhi-013s/Tpck8QlB7xI/AAAAAAAAAXk/2OJwf0mZmWk/s1600/water+bag+car.jpg

**PS i'm only joking mate :D

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
At least no one is disputing the absolute 100% proven scientific fact that blue is, in fact, the fastest of the S1000(F) bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts