GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, all. Been lurking for a while while i decided on the replacement for my FJ-09. General thanks for all the posts here that provided info that led to my choosing a new 2018 1000F yesterday. Needed to make sure i got one before Corona virus quarantine screwed me so drove 13 hours round trip yesterday to pick her up and did first 60 miles today.

Got a list of mods planned, but that's a discussion for another thread. Glad to be part of the clan.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Love your photo, well lit and composed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I made the same change from 2015 FJ09 to a 2018 GSXS1000F (although mine is the sexier and faster white one). I hope your as pleased with yours as I am with mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! I had my maiden voyage on my newly acquired GSX-S too. I was able to get a really nice 2018 GSX-S1000Z for $7,000. 3,300 miles on it. The shop was worried about getting shutdown due to COVID. Drove it 60 miles home and it was awesome. Really nice bike. I was about to buy a 2017 Kawasaki Z900, but came across this bike. Seems I got a lot more bike for just a little more money.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats! I had my maiden voyage on my newly acquired GSX-S too. I was able to get a really nice 2018 GSX-S1000Z for $7,000. 3,300 miles on it. The shop was worried about getting shutdown due to COVID. Drove it 60 miles home and it was awesome. Really nice bike. I was about to buy a 2017 Kawasaki Z900, but came across this bike. Seems I got a lot more bike for just a little more money.
Congrats to you as well. I'm loving mine so far, too. Have about 300 miles so far... can't wait til its broken in and i can open her up a bit more. In the meantime, just doing some mods.
Good Choice
Welcome Aboard. It looks like there's some fun to be had riding around those hills.
Very Pretty:D
Thanks, and yes - many good mountain roads around here. P.S. Bike's already prettier (got rid of that god-awful rear fender, for one thing)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts