GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
i wonder if there is available to download a maintenance book for my GSX S1000 or if there are any site to buy it ,i was looking for the PDF file version .

I appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks

Cheers

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dear @Razorback,
i appreciate for the link , it is a good starting ... i am trying to find out also a portable PDF version to bring with me in case need.

Cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
JayJay...it's working for me...not sure what's going on.... on your end. But you have to use Firefox.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JayJay...it's working for me...not sure what's going on.... on your end. But you have to use Firefox.
Dear Razorbak, yes it works on the computer... I mean I would like to have with me an offline version to use in urgent case .

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
After being unavailable for some time Puckett Paul's site is up again, although not yet in the form it was previously, missing images etc. I use Firefox and it is much easier to navigate the site if I use "Reader View"
Link to service manual https://gsx-s.info/gsx-s-manuals/
Don't know if you are already aware of this, but

I've been locked out of the site for a while just managed to log in again.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome Back Dekker, you know we missed you !
The Info site presentation is techicolour yawn of links that don't have any content behind them, except for Pirate Paul's video's hosted from and by YouTube.

Rob.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I purchased a digital copy of the service manual on Ebay for $17. Already paid for itself.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
After being unavailable for some time Puckett Paul's site is up again, although not yet in the form it was previously, missing images etc. I use Firefox and it is much easier to navigate the site if I use "Reader View"
Link to service manual https://gsx-s.info/gsx-s-manuals/
Don't know if you are already aware of this, but

I've been locked out of the site for a while just managed to log in again.
Ah yes I see. I should have followed the links a bit further.:(
His link to this site did work however, maybe it will all rise from the dead eventually.:)

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
that´s the copy from OEM i gave to Paul long ago

1 - 17 of 17 Posts