GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have for sale very shortly a host of bits n bobs off my 2018 GSXS 1000F. Parts will include brake and clutch lever protectors, comprehensive set of R&G crash protectors,inc paddock stand bobbins, Puig tall dark touring screen, colour coded hugger & chain guard (titan blue), bar risers 25mm and a set of Givi panniers and top box rack (no top box im keeping that for my next steed) 1x set of Buell 1in lowering pegs (from Joe Satterwhite). If anyone is interested please say what it is you'd like and we can do a deal. Regards, Del

·
Registered
698 Posts
I would be interested in the R&G crash protectors, hugger and chain guard, depending on cost and shipping.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested in the R&G crash protectors, hugger and chain guard, depending on cost and shipping.
Ok noted, i will not get these off the bike till the weekend but you will be first in the line for the parts you have mentioned.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also interested. Would you mind posting some photos. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Photos to come over the weekend, got most of bits removed now just a couple to go. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's the new bike for the Garage to be or is, Del ?

Rob.
Well, i went over to the IOM TT and came home early due to the weather. It taught me just how unsuitable this type of bike is for me.My knees and hips and lower back all protested long and loud so i had to change, so ive traded it in and bought a BMW R1250GS Exclusive. Its being built now and will be with me by the end of the month. :eek:

·
Registered
153 Posts
If shipping to the USA is an option, and you're asking good prices...

I'd be interested in:
-colour coded hugger & chain guard (titan blue)
-bar risers 25mm
-set of Givi panniers and top box rack
-set of Buell 1in lowering pegs (from Joe Satterwhite)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well, i went over to the IOM TT and came home early due to the weather. It taught me just how unsuitable this type of bike is for me.My knees and hips and lower back all protested long and loud so i had to change, so ive traded it in and bought a BMW R1250GS Exclusive. Its being built now and will be with me by the end of the month. :eek:
Hate to see you go but I hope the new bike suits you well.

Everyone here I can attest to Del being good on his word, I purchased from him in the past.

·
Registered
617 Posts
You're going to love the GS.. what a machine. It looks to be as comfy as it gets. If that doesn't work then you're in the market for one of those stylish mobility scooters.. just keep the gsx and put that motor in it.. I'd even ride that XD

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have gone the opposite direction had a Tiger 800 for over 4 years and just traded in for a Blue GSXS F, had a 4 hour trip and the only problem was I had to come home at some point :)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Very interested in the Buell lowering pegs. My - soon to be 78yr old knees - would be thankful on my upcoming Alps Tour.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im going to post pics over the weekend of whats for sale. I will be honest and upfront about the condition of each item i put up for sale. Please bear with me and i will get it done. Thanks, Del

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ok first we have an Ermax chain guard & Hugger (with fitting kit) colour coded for Titan Blue bike. One or two small marks but otherwise in VGC. Cost £200 looking for £120 + post at cost.IMG_1660 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Next i have a Puig tall dark tinted screen. Looking for £60 + post at cost.
IMG_1661 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Now i have a set of 2 upper frame fillers available (smaller ones in the pic) £20 inc post
IMG_1663 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Next i have a set of paddock stand bobbins R&G looking for £14 post inc
IMG_1664 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Next i have a set of main frame R&G Aero protectors. Previous owner must have dropped the bike because id never seen the scrape on the n/s one till id taken them off. £50 post inc
IMG_1665 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Next i have a set of SW Motec bar risers (Black) c/w bolts for fitting. £24+ post at cost
IMG_1674 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Next i have a Pyramid rear wheel splash guard, really good quality and works a treat looking for £85 plus post at cost.
(£154 new.)IMG_1667 by Derek Macdonald, on FlickrIMG_1666 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

The logos on the screen and slash guard are just vinyl so easily removed but i will leave them on for buyer to remove if they want.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Last but not least i have a set of Givi pannier racks and Monokey mounting plate c/w expanding Panniers. looking for £420 c/w all fitting kit. Used once last week for the TT IN Excellent condition.

SOLD !!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Front axle and lower frame R&Gs sold.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Delboy, I am going to give up my place for the tire hugger, chain guard, and crash protecters. With the shipping I'm sure it would be well over $300 US and I've spent too much already this month. Best of luck to you and I hope you love your new bike.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts