GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rather than cut it off or try to hide it behind a little cover, I've decided to remove bracket, paint it black and make a feature of it

I like the stubby can and don't want it too loud, also a cheap solution, less than £100 for can and paint, no expensive PC or ECU flash, yet

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Isnt there a type of belly pan or cover that hides this?

Yes, Acrapovic,Yochimura or not popular brand made carbon part exhaust cover.
If you know someone who works with carbon will do it to you. It's not a cheap part worth more than $ 100

·
Registered
177 Posts
rather than cut it off or try to hide it behind a little cover, I've decided to remove bracket, paint it black and make a feature of it

I like the stubby can and don't want it too loud, also a cheap solution, less than £100 for can and paint, no expensive PC or ECU flash, yet
I think I would prefer the standard system to that carbuncle as Charles would say.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wondering about this. Has there been any issues running this set up or is it still running quite well? Concerned about running the bike lean but not sure whether that is really something I should worry about with the rest of the standard system still fitted, including the standard air box. Only considering really to see how I go making a MotoGp inspired exhaust tip while we are all locked away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts