GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a observation ... I notice the mirrors are a different style on the faired to the naked. Think I prefer the faired mirrors... If anyone has got a set for sale let me know. ......:D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah the faired version does have better looking mirrors than the naked, I noticed this in the showroom however this does mean I see the exact same view of my elbow.
Try some aftermarket ones that sit further out, I have no problem with mine now which means I don't have to use stupid bar end mirrors, there terrible. I can't see what people say when the mirror is so small and makes the bike wider.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you get those Doddy and how much ?.... I don't really have a problem with the stock mirrors but quite like yours too...!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess it's an opinion, plus where I am it's not legal to lane split so no worries about the bike being wider

I do feel the bar end mirrors give you a better view of what's behind you. I can almost see both sides of the bike with just one mirror, they're rounded outwards like a fish eye lens

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Those standard F mirrors.
Why can't Suzuki make the rubber boot longer to cover the adjustment nuts?

And Doddy's black terry towelling master brake reservoir embossed with Suzuki. That is good bling.
And keeps any boiling brake fluid under control too, as a side bonus on track days?

Rob.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah the faired version does have better looking mirrors than the naked, I noticed this in the showroom however this does mean I see the exact same view of my elbow.
Try some aftermarket ones that sit further out, I have no problem with mine now which means I don't have to use stupid bar end mirrors, there terrible. I can't see what people say when the mirror is so small and makes the bike wider.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
What brand mirrors are these?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love when people post about an accessory or part then don't tell you what it is or provide a link.
If you look where i had posted about quoting the post i was asking about it would make sense but instead you quote the post that i had mistakenly posted before and thought i deleted. Thanks for the information bud

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think Stromer was agreeing with you, saying that he too, like me, wish that the person who posted the images would have told us what they were and where they got them so that you wouldn't have had to come out and ask.

·
Registered
828 Posts
If you look where i had posted about quoting the post i was asking about it would make sense but instead you quote the post that i had mistakenly posted before and thought i deleted. Thanks for the information bud
My comment was not directed at you, but at the OP. As GixxerJasen pointed out, I was agreeing with you.

Perhaps if I had written it as a question, "Don't you love when people post about an accessory or part then don't tell you what it is or provide a link."... that would have been clearer. Sorry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
personally I think mirrors on any naked bike looks stupid , that's the reason I went with bar end ones . My bike looks much better with those and they work better then those stupid ones in standard position

·
Registered
890 Posts
Mirrors are one of those things that divide folks greatly. I think nothing ruins a bike worse than sticking mirrors on the ends of the bars. Might as well discuss politics or oil. :D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
personally I think mirrors on any naked bike looks stupid , that's the reason I went with bar end ones . My bike looks much better with those and they work better then those stupid ones in standard position
No offence buddy but you win 1st prize for the most stupidy post.;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts