GSXS 1000 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
I went and looked at your other thread/posts. Mine doesn't seem to be quite like yours. 1st could easily loop the bike out, 2nd will easily lift the front. Third I have to pull on the bars to get the front to come up. That's with rolling the throttle on, stock gearing, and full M4. I am also 6'5" and 208lb. I really think it needs just a touch more fuel.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I hope so and you get a smooth throttle. As I said my tune from Dano was several years old. He may have a new improved map now. When was your original tune done? My Dano tune also left the 02 sensor active. I wonder if that was part of the problem? From what I understand at light throttle and cruising the ECU leans out the fueling, overriding the tuning. Is that correct?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I hope so and you get a smooth throttle. As I said my tune from Dano was several years old. He may have a new improved map now. When was your original tune done? My Dano tune also left the 02 sensor active. I wonder if that was part of the problem? From what I understand at light throttle and cruising the ECU leans out the fueling, overriding the tuning. Is that correct? The Moore tune disabled it and I unplugged the 02 sensor.
How the **** do you delete a post on this board?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I hope so and you get a smooth throttle. As I said my tune from Dano was several years old. He may have a new improved map now. When was your original tune done? My Dano tune also left the 02 sensor active. I wonder if that was part of the problem? From what I understand at light throttle and cruising the ECU leans out the fueling, overriding the tuning. Is that correct?
I had my o2 sensor deactivated and plugged. Plenty of people have had his tune and very pleased. I believe he will be able to make it right. Some folks earlier on had their tune richened up and it made it better for them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts