GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I fitted these SW Motech risers last week and managed an hour or so out today.

First impressions very good, noticeable improvement with comfort and feels like I have better control of the bike.

I’m a vertically challenged rider (5’6”) and so whilst it doesn’t seem like much the 20mm rise and slight back sweep makes a difference.

Decent quality and easy to fit 👍

Would recommend!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have them too along with inch and 3/4 Rox risers and Pro Taper Adventure High bar that has 6.8 inch rise. I think the stock bars are a little over 3 in rise. And I didn't have to change anything just had to reroute all the wires cables and brake lines, it's a little tight but doable. LOL

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have them too along with inch and 3/4 Rox risers and Pro Taper Adventure High bar that has 6.8 inch rise. I think the stock bars are a little over 3 in rise. And I didn't have to change anything just had to reroute all the wires cables and brake lines, it's a little tight but doable. LOL
Now that's cool! Any pics of the finished product?

·
Registered
658 Posts
View attachment 45159 I have them too along with inch and 3/4 Rox risers and Pro Taper Adventure High bar that has 6.8 inch rise. I think the stock bars are a little over 3 in rise. And I didn't have to change anything just had to reroute all the wires cables and brake lines, it's a little tight but doable. LOL
Look out easy rider coming through!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts