GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think this is a little too big for the back seat. It will hit your back when you are riding.
I use this one and it fits perfectly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think this is a little too big for the back seat. It will hit your back when you are riding.
I use this one and it fits perfectly.
Size is my concern ... point is that the motocentric can hold the whole helmet :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have one from Amazon that looks just like that, claims 39 L that fits on my 2017 FZ10. It just hangs off the back of the passenger seat a tad but is still above the tail light. I saw a person with a GSX-S1000F post a pic of one on his, hence why I bought one. That and $39.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Size is my concern ... point is that the motocentric can hold the whole helmet :)
I have this bag. It fits but downside is it holds very little.

Attached photos show my Oxford Tailpack which is 15 years old and still doing its job. Photos show only half its size. Unzip it and it can be extended upwards to twice its size. You can buy a similar new one which basically is just a copy of mine. It’s proved to be very durable as I use it every ride. It doesn’t affect the handling of any bike I’ve put it on.

Really handy for carrying a lot of stuff. Even as shown in the photos, at half its size I carry tire repair kit, air pump (never had a flat since carrying these). Complete rain suit. Tools. Lock to secure clothing to bike. Spare bungees. Thin sweater. Water bottle. Sunglasses. Baseball cap. Duct tape. And other small items.

Because of its width, it does extend either side of the side of the rear seat, as well as off the back over the tail light. But does not obscure the tail light. It’s just a question of adjusting it. The bunjees do a good job of holding it securely, and there is a strap that can go under the seat, but I’ve never felt the need to use it.

FA6A34C5-94DD-4BC9-BA66-34582947E29E.png
53F470A3-489D-4F86-9069-C6B836C39DB6.png

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think it will only hit your back if you have apehangers fitted, the normal riding position on these bikes is leaning forward slightly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts