GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
When will they be ready for sale? I’m anxiously waiting for this to finish my bike.
I don’t care about the legality lol. Are you friends with him? I will buy one now in clear.
No he reached out after I purchased their fender eliminator kit, and because of my location it worked out as mutually beneficial. I got a new integrated tail light and he got to make sure it fit correctly.

·
Registered
694 Posts
he needs to hurry, I contacted them a few times, told me end of this month. fingers crossed. I am going to tuck license plate behind my tire in the slot back there. like a recessed area. I hate having a visible plate, we have drones and cant really play with all the auto plate scanners around.

Dont mind paying a small ticket if I get pulled over for improper display, Lol worth it.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Do we have to pull any fairings to pull light? I’m hoping it pops out without having to remove tail. I just ordered a tst industry blockoff piece for the tail fender hole. Steep at 30 bucks, but whatever. Itl look nice paired with the integrated tail

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do we have to pull any fairings to pull light? I’m hoping it pops out without having to remove tail. I just ordered a tst industry blockoff piece for the tail fender hole. Steep at 30 bucks, but whatever. Itl look nice paired with the integrated tail
He removed the seats, right side rear fairing, and a couple screws from the left side so he could slide the light right out. Uses the Oem mount bracket and rubber fittings. Wish I suggested an installation video now 😅

·
Registered
694 Posts
But does he have to remove rear fairing? Reason I ask is if he removed the fairing for the wire access then I won’t need too. I got tiny hands. Unless a screw or bolt holding the light is hidden hoping won’t havw to remove anything

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
But does he have to remove rear fairing? Reason I ask is if he removed the fairing for the wire access then I won’t need too. I got tiny hands. Unless a screw or bolt holding the light is hidden hoping won’t havw to remove anything
You need to unscrew the fairing part above the light to remove the light, then the light can be pulled out backwards by pulling the side fairings apart slightly.

Does anyone have a video of the motodynamic tailight?

·
Registered
694 Posts
You need to unscrew the fairing part above the light to remove the light, then the light can be pulled out backwards by pulling the side fairings apart slightly.

Does anyone have a video of the motodynamic tailight?

thanks for clarification, sounds like cake. I really didnt want to have to pull entire fairing off, would of figured it out when it came time to instal though.

yeah, waiting on video. I am going to get the clear version however I believe, what about you guys?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I cut the resister out of the line. Runs just fine with the aftermarket relay, was able to shorten the wires immensely and clean up the install. I recommend you guys remove that hot ass resister myself

21 - 34 of 34 Posts