GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving here soon and sadly the new location i am going to does not have a garage. I am trying to find an alternative shed i can either buy or make. Does not have to be anything fancy, but enough to close it in so its out of the elements, as well as away from the overhead trees, the sap they drop is insane.
i have been online searching and am hoping to come up with an easy solution, and if possible something that can be moved if need be.
Only limitation is i have to have access to it here in BC Canada. And preferably something that is not going to break the bank.
If you have any ideas or have seen some available please let me know. If it comes down to it ill be doing a basic rectangle box with a sloped roof. Hoping for something that looks better than what my lack of carpentry skills could assemble lol.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you not have a Home Depot or home improvement store near you? They usually have shed kits you can buy and assemble yourself.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Not much use to you I suppose but if you Google motorcycle shed in the UK there are several,metal/ wood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts