Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fairing

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yes, want, want, want. I've ordered carbon swingarm protector but as luck would have it, it's not in stock.
That bike looks the dogs danglies, any full pictures?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Is that real carbon or did they wrap the original parts ?
I do like the looks but i like the glossy carbon parts better :)

Reactions: ackack

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks like original parts wrapped in 3M vinyl. You can get the wrap on ebay for cheap
Yes that's what I was thinking.
I do like real carbon fibre, had some Ilmberger carbon parts on the S1000RR and they were awesome :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
There is an american seller on ebay selling cf replacement panels. Obviously the shipping and import taxes will be ridiculous so if anyone hears of any Euro or Australian sellers I'd be interested.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Pleasure :blush:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cheers for the link. I will get a couple of things from that slowly build it piece by piece. But don't want to go overboard with the carbon either.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Cheers for the link. I will get a couple of things from that slowly build it piece by piece. But don't want to go overboard with the carbon either.
Same here, I'm thinking headlight surround and fuel tank cover and see how it goes. I've just bought a carbon helmet today to match my bike as well :nerd:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Same here, I'm thinking headlight surround and fuel tank cover and see how it goes. I've just bought a carbon helmet today to match my bike as well
I'll probably do the tank, chain guard and tail piece and see what happens after that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts