GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put this on today, had a short ride, less air hitting helmet but maybe a bit more on shoulders. Hard to tell as I was not wearing my usual jacket.
From BS-Motoparts in Germany 86.31 Euro delivered.
This is 340mm long there is a longer touring version available.

Reactions: ackack

·
Registered
647 Posts
Gets the thumbs up from me.
I'm going to get a black one now. How much of a kerfuffle is it taking it off and on? My plan is to use it for longer trips only.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dekker...why you don't have bought the F version? :crying: :D
"F" (version) is for fairies >:D
I am not too happy with the look of it myself, it's a bit too wide but I am hoping I will get used to it.
It is very easy to get on/off once it's been assembled, just two bolts to remove.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Put this on today, had a short ride, less air hitting helmet but maybe a bit more on shoulders. Hard to tell as I was not wearing my usual jacket.
From BS-Motoparts in Germany 86.31 Euro delivered.
This is 340mm long there is a longer touring version available.
Very nice... think I would prefer a black screen tho ...:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am not too happy with the look of it myself, it's a bit too wide but I am hoping I will get used to it.
It is very easy to get on/off once it's been assembled, just two bolts to remove.
So if you say the Faired version is for fairies so what are you called if you put a retarded looking screen on the naked version? A Retard????

The F looks good.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hello,
i seen this from Mra but i have to say it looks just wierd on Gsxs1000.
i puted this one from ermax on my bike. i have to say this one hurts my eyes little less. loool:laugh:
That ermax screen looks better than I thought it would. Is it effective?

·
Registered
149 Posts
None of us can say "f**k, is terrible!" if you like it and if for you is usefull :)
Personally I don't like windshield in general... I only like very small versions...that, to be honest, are totally unnecessary :D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carpmanu wrote:
None of us can say "f**k, is terrible!"
You could say that if it's your opinion and I would not mind. All opinions welcome.

Reactions: carpmanu

·
Registered
219 Posts
That ermax screen looks better than I thought it would. Is it effective?
i didnt test it properly yet but u have two hights lower and higher one. ill write here when i test it proper. but from short town drive( not over 160 kmph) i can say yes it helps and its larger than origin. one.
u can at least hide behind something during higher speeds on straights.
ill report when i have more. cheers.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Call me a puss, I don't care, but I need a little wind protection, just something to take the brunt of it at 100+ mph. I'm after the F but if I can find a decent windscreen for it then I might pick up a naked.

·
Registered
282 Posts
This one I like, but I've chosen the OEM from Suzuki.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Reactions: Onenote and ackack
1 - 20 of 26 Posts