GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I manage multiple attachments loaded from my photo library on the iPad? I can only upload 1 picture in each reply .

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Thats correct, you can only upload one at a time on the iPad. If you use a desktop, you can upload multiple.

Thanks,
Marie, Communtiy Support

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am a bit of a tech dinosaur how do I upload photos and videos to the site been trying for ages just to proud to ask I have a few good videos of the bike before and after the mods and some nice pics of its rebirth please help thanks in advance :(

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Hi,

For images, there are a few ways that you could upload them.
1. You could post the images on a image hosting site like imgur or photobucket and these sites will provide you with the bbcode for the image that you would just copy and paste into your post. '
2. If the image is posted on google or some other place that is not a image hosting website, copy the link and paste it in the window that opens when you click on Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 1.59.41 PM.png
3. If the image is on your computer click on 'Go Advanced' when posting, at the top of the text box there is a paperclip, clicking that will open up a window that will prompt you to select the files needed. Once you hit upload, click on the paperclip again and select the attachment that you just uploaded. It should place the image in your post with

·
Registered
647 Posts
I am a bit of a tech dinosaur how do I upload photos and videos to the site been trying for ages just to proud to ask I have a few good videos of the bike before and after the mods and some nice pics of its rebirth please help thanks in advance :(
The best way I learnt how to do these things is to quote a post with a picture or video and see how they did it. Just play about with your post and keep checking with preview.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts