GSXS 1000 Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Surprisingly, I actually like the stock exhaust.

I am thinking of getting the kit from Woolich with the logger to record A/F ratios to fine tune without a dyno. With that, a new exhaust can be fitted to reduce weight. But is it worth it? Maybe. Background: Had a 1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200 that I modded with the larger bore high compression JE pistons, degreed cams, head work. Did all the work myself, so reasonable. Dynoed. The end result? Where the GSXS starts. After I totaled my 99 Bandit in 2005, I got another Bandit. A 2001. Did NOTHING to it and was perfectly happy until this year. It ran awesome, started easily, and was amazing. Still have it along with my GSXS. But it is almost 20 years old and has been ridden hard. Shows it. And is starting to feel it. Still keeping it. :) So, the question is, is it worth putting a bunch of money into a new bike that starts where my highly modded old Bandit left off? Not sure. Yet.... stay tuned! (no pun intended).
I had 4 Bandit 1200s, loved them, fast reliable comfy bikes that were the start of the Jap naked scene.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just picked up S2Concepts windscreen faring...BEST LOOKING OF ALL THE OTHER ONES LOVE IT!!!!
It looks like the only one is the SKU : S1026 / S1026H?
If so, the 120mm or 180 mm?
What do you like about it so much, the wind protection, looks, or other?

61 - 62 of 62 Posts