GSXS 1000 Forum banner

My bike has shipped!

7K views 157 replies 16 participants last post by  BEARR 
#1 ·
Dealer has shipping notification it shipped May 11th and said it could arrive at the dealership tomorrow the 13th.

Oh no I just realized tomorrow is Friday the 13th :oops:

#8 ·
I called Suzuki, the guy said he is going to dig into multiple systems to see if he can locate mine.
I hope you get yours tomorrow

what sucks is I can't even really ride, I got poison ivy between my fingers D: but I could toss bandaids around them, just don't want to get poison ivy stuff inside my gloves.

#9 ·
Well rain showers are forecasted here until sunday. The dealership is closed on mondays. Has not rained here in weeks and now it decides to get rainy. If it arrives tomorrow I doubt they can get the PDI done before close of business at 6 pm even if it shows up earlier in the day.

#13 ·
Hi all, new to the forum. Curious what the invoice price is for folks that are receiving GT’s? I have a nightmare story I will share soon, everything will work out in the end and I will get one, when is the question……look forward to seeing all the pics and comments of those lucky ducks that have one already.

#15 ·
Thank you sir and Thank You for your service to our country. That is in line with three dealers i have checked with recently, I don’t qualify for military rebate so my cost is slightly higher. I am being told July for arrival, one can hope and dream! Post pics when you get yours.

#20 ·
I’m in Ohio. Ordered Oct 20th. Zero word. I know it’s confirmed, Suzuki shows may delivery date. But here we go with random dealers getting floor models and others receiving bikes and ordered later dates

not sure how it goes. Could be going to the cheaper areas to ship to first etc.

I know we will all get them. But look at this weather! I want my bike

I want to see more members keep getting them
Though.
Font Audio equipment Gadget Electric blue Multimedia

#22 ·
As do I my friend. Very strange times we are living in, some day things will get back to normal. Nice weather, I’m jealous. I don’t feel so bad now knowing you ordered yours in October, I placed my original order and deposit just after the first of the year, bike arrived last Friday, however it is not in my garage, that is another story, lets just say money and greed makes people do things they wouldn’t normally do.

#27 ·
Still no bike so it'll be tuesday of next week at the soonest. Don't think shippers deliver on saturdays and the dealership is closed on mondays which means no deliveries. Sucks I felt for sure it would be here today given a weds ship date. Must be coming by horse and wagon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.