GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys after a run in with the law here and a fine for my tidy tail i decided to try find somethis a little more like stock but with some flavor.

i messed around with the stock one but was never real happy with it,then i found the ermax one and i liked to look of it and it looked like the stock one enough that maybe the cops wont bother me.

box came with everything needed and was well packed

fitting was easy and paint match was spot on to my eyes

dont mind the creeper bird in the back ground ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
old tail was r&g one pics on here somewhere and in garage

was done by cops for changing adr design to something non adr (australian design rules)

cop reads rule one way i read different but his way is only one that counts

i also was missing a reflector so didnt bother fighting it in court

im much happier with new one anyway

·
Registered
647 Posts
old tail was r&g one pics on here somewhere and in garage

was done by cops for changing adr design to something non adr (australian design rules)

cop reads rule one way i read different but his way is only one that counts

i also was missing a reflector so didnt bother fighting it in court

im much happier with new one anyway
Wow that cop was being a touch pedantic. I try and keep my rear end looking relatively standard despite having a smaller plate so I avoid these situations but this ADR sounds horrible.

·
Registered
285 Posts
ADR ozzie design rules mean that when the boys in blue pull you over, if you really haven't done anything wrong,
if the bike is not 100% standard / unmodified they can always find something to ticket you on.....

·
Registered
647 Posts
I remember watching an aussie vlogger on youtube getting pulled over and the cop being a bit aggresive in checking things over. Even to the point of checking his helmet sticker which is something the UK doesn't have.
I'm thankful that the UK police are quite cool with 99% of mods, it's normally the morons who ride like douches that get the 3rd degree anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts