GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting guys! Just made my top speed video 2 days ago, with my sony as200v, so we have gps speed aswell!
As bonus, a lil drag racing vs CBR 1000RR Repsol, cant compete vs an RR, but the first 200kmh is just fair...
Reflashed ECU and full exhaust is the mods ive done!!
Sorry for poor english, im from Brazil!
Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgGJRoMJqo

·
Registered
305 Posts
Cool! :)

I've got the AS200V myself, but not got time to do a similar video/test.

It has a simple 1hz GPS as we can see, as it really lags behind real speed until (top) speed is reached.

The GSXS sure have a respectable acceleration/power! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! :)

I've got the AS200V myself, but not got time to do a similar video/test.

It has a simple 1hz GPS as we can see, as it really lags behind real speed until (top) speed is reached.

The GSXS sure have a respectable acceleration/power! :)
Yep, the refresh rate is poor, i just wanted to show the gps speed, because on my previous bike, an fz/MT-09, i got to 276 kmh but no gps speed and people called fake all around...

·
Registered
143 Posts
278kmph speedo inducated on a naked, wow man simply wow.. i am happy... cant believe you didnt fly off the bike with all that wind blasting at you angrily... lol... well done

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Supermoto AL, the steering damper are made by an Brazilian brand called Max Racing, heres the link - Max Racing - Amortecedores

I think they can ship internacional. If any of you need i can translate your messages to portuguese so you can ask them, just pm me with the message you wanna send. Cheers!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Supermoto AL, the steering damper are made by an Brazilian brand called Max Racing, heres the link - Max Racing - Amortecedores

I think they can ship internacional. If any of you need i can translate your messages to portuguese so you can ask them, just pm me with the message you wanna send. Cheers!
Thanks for the response Phill.

·
Registered
215 Posts
You should of gotten a naked Red/Black GSX-S1000.

Suzuki made the Red/Black naked bikes with a higher top speed of 300kmph.

Joking!

Good job.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Do you need to do any modification to the bike to install the steering damper. Tks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Daley:

How satisfied are you with the performance of this damper? Someone else was just asking about it in another thread and I was skeptical about the way it's designed. Does it work well?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts